domingo, 18 de julho de 2010

Rober Frost numa tarde de domingo.

 Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
Robert Frost

Whose woods these are I think I know. 
His house is in the village, though;
 
He will not see me stopping here
 
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer 
To stop without a farmhouse near
 
Between the woods and frozen lake
 
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake 
To ask if there's some mistake.
 
The only other sound's the sweep
 
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, 
But I have promises to keep,
 
And miles to go before I sleep,
 
And miles to go before I sleep
Um dos poemas mais famosos  do poeta americano Robert Frost,  tem muitas interpretações. Os últimos versos:
"tenho promessas a cumprir 
e milhas a percorrer antes de dormir" 
remete, para alguns,  às promessas que temos a cumprir  antes de morrer.
Texto, fonte: wikipidia.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...